Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Vest Do Police Officers Wear

13.03.2011, Milano - Trofeo Parco Sempione 23 Miles and OLD

return home prematurely AND WET ..... hopefully .... "LUCKY"
think that this morning I have taken part in a ski mountaineering Trophy Gherardi Foppolo (BG) that just on Saturday I went to see, among other things making me quite a thousand meters in altitude, surely the "ideal" before a race muscularly demanding but as fast as that of the Parco Sempione.
Since, however, that the weather reports have long predicted a rainy weekend I had preserved from enrolling at the Trofeo Parco Sempione, always well organized and the race track that is well suited to my characteristics
So when this morning instead of going in " share "in that I am at the start of Milan ....
Actually at first I was not really at ease without skis under your feet but then the adaptation was spontaneous and the result despite the precarious current condition was not bad, actually to be honest beyond my expectations.
Return to road racing so early but overall positive.
Congratulations to the organizers for having managed one day, made even more challenging weather conditions, in the best way .... but to all the die-hard runners who have not deterred by bad weather and so many at the start ... A
salutone,
Davide Milesi

I ran for Claudio
in Milan this morning in the beautiful setting of the park and Sempione was held under the rain, the Trophy has seen the Simplon route more than 1000 runners.
Today was a special day there was a reason to run, to remember Claudio Oldrati runner Athletics Lambro missed a few days ago ... was a friend of Claudio, one of the first people I met since I started racing and I was promised that today I ran for him.
As for the race I was hoping to do well and improve my old record 34'26 knowing the path and weather conditions would not have helped, I left the first km then 3'10 6'25 9'47 and then the rate has stabilized and switched to the 5000m 16'45 always around the 20th position with his friend and partner training Samuel Lazarus then we reached the 7km my great friend and colleague Elia Polli probably not in its best day and we proceeded together to 9km is taken when the brawl ... I figured I could do a really long time ... and so with a final 5 km in 3'10 preceded "by Elijah and Samuel 33'48 I did that for me is a result of which they are happy.
front of the race was won by Alessandro Crespi in 31'21 on Ruffoni in 31'30 "and 31'36 in Stefano Casagrande, bravo Mirko 6 ° and 8 ° 32'23 in Zanovello Mirko Rogue engaged in a test ahead of 'imminent marathon in Rome.
In women 1, the talented triathlete Anna Mazzetti in 36'05 "on a young Sara Galimberti in 37'33 and 37'38 veteran Claudia Jasmine.
To note the participation of Maria Teresa Cattaneo Claudio Oldrati wife who raced in 57'07 with most runners Lambro athletics to remember Claudio!
The race was well organized as always pity only for the climate is not the best.
Matteo Old
***
PHOTOS>>>
***

0 comments:

Post a Comment