Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can A Bulging Cause Dizziness

06.03. '11 Barcelona - Barcelona marathon - "Ossona International

Ossona there! Even in Barcelona's famous banner the Via Baracca stands a few meters from the start of the marathon. This time, however, does not move, does not travel a few hundred meters to handle it because we are two friends who, due to injury, although members were unable to run. For several years my relationship with the marathon is difficult, I have a hostile attitude towards her, are like a student who "could give more ", but does not apply. Do not study, I prepare the Bignami, cheatsheet on, I trust in my" basic training "and experience and introduce myself calm consideration (knowing he had nothing to lose) but with the knowing that he must suffer for the sufficiency (which quantifies in 4 hours). I did not want to register for this examination of English, I was convinced his team-mates, has convinced me the memory of other postings in a group, all wonderful experiences.
So I am for the 17th time at the start, in a fantastic setting, along with other 15 thousand runners from all over the world. It starts in a frenzy of music, color, water games, a crowd of contour, it takes me almost 10 minutes to start the real time, I see the balloons in the distance 4 o'clock, I'll sudarmela sufficiency. Aware of my limitations I face the first question (the first 10k) taken time, slowly, the rate of 5.30 saves me energy and allows me to reconnect balloons.
After the first meeting Sara, and refreshment Luciano, working in groups is useful for the exam. Helping, speaking, overcome with the second question (the 21k) just under two hours, it starts getting hot, the road is rarely flat, roadways are not large, there is elbow to elbow, the balloons are our shoulders. Refreshments are positioned pretty bad, often in places where the road is narrow, and servants, according in front of the tables give the bottles of water, create additional space. So I lose 25k in the confusion of my fellow students, I have to deal with the tricky third question (the 30k) alone. The super, but they start the failures, that is, people walking accusing physical problems, ambulances appear first, someone is rescued lifeless on the roadside. It 's the time when I wonder if this is normal, whether it is right to get hurt at this point is the moment when I think of my friends with the banner that would give anything to be in my position, people who in a difficult period of life are a cause for satisfaction in travel and leisure: these thoughts force me to continue. Missing less than 10k and I'm running more or less the initial rhythm, the fourth question seems easily resolved, the arrival is fast approaching when it comes inexorably memory lapse, your legs start to raze the ground, set the pace at the moment where the slope rises. At 500 meters from the line Here comes again the banner "Ossona there," I can smile, to pretend that everything is under control while in me nothing is in order, primarily the stomach. For a minute and a half to catch enough, but that effort!
Conclusion: a good race course with many ups and downs, not completely isolated from traffic, very good relationship with motorists, roads not designed to house 15 000 athletes, so warmly by the public, refreshments misplaced and rather poor area, departure and arrival very choreographed, well proportioned and functional, beautiful medal.
Ossona In 2012 there will be some other international marathon, I'll probably ... as well.
Michele Romanini
***

0 comments:

Post a Comment