Monday, March 7, 2011

Do Genital Warts Develop On The Stomach

06.03.2011 STRESA - Lago Maggiore Half Marathon - IL SOLE ILLUMINA STRESA

Stresa Sun lights up and I'm down there the banner of departure. I feel good physically and I am returning from his half of Verona. I do not plan to do the time, I ran a lot during the week and are a bit 'tired, the path is an up and down in the afternoon and I have the game "father of the school against children" (2 hours pretty tough!). I plan to pull the race as possible in order to make it a major workout for the next half-marathon. As in Verona, however, I realize that most are increasing the miles, less set my pace of the race, they are also distracted by the beautiful landscape that gives me the lake. Mile after mile, I approached the finish line, decided to go one step further and added step by step with my new Personal Best!
The morning was perfect, the journey, the company, the sun, the landscape and ultimately the organization that has' impeccable detected by returning to Stresa by ferry from Verbania point of arrival!
And now the challenge continues with myself. ... To the next!
Alfredo Caramel

0 comments:

Post a Comment