Monday, March 7, 2011

Least Expensive Test Strips

06.03.2011 STRESA - Lago Maggiore Half Marathon - EMOZIONI MERAVIGLIOSE

Yesterday morning at 07.15 we depart from Milan to Lake Maggiore to attend the half marathon race that I really like it because it runs along the lake through the villages bordering on it. Racing there gives me a sense of peace and serenity. Once in Verbania we meet Antonio, Roberto and Elena. Together ferry to Stresa. The emotion is there, the air we breathe. The day was fantastic, clear sky, no wind Temperature (finally mild). Once so I think I guessed clothing: shorts and t-shirt! The same as last year because I did make a nice time! (W superstition!). Arriving in Stresa meet many Martians, kisses, hugs, chatting, laughing, and some pictures are 10.00 viaaaaaa the race starts! Stresa paraded before my eyes in an explosion of music and colors! How exciting, I feel my heart fly!
wrist bracelet with the split port limits, not as I do in Verona that I burned the game in the first 5 km running like I was being chased by a murderess! So Donny 6.50 / 6.55 / km, and woe betide you if t'azzardi to increase the pace and then pay the account by the 15th scrambling to reach the finish line! Elena Villani accidentally runs to my side because we have the same step! His presence gives me security. I met with runners on Mars and find a fantastic person and solar energy. She runs quietly because running makes you feel good. It has no ambitions timekeeping, runs because she likes to run. Then if the result get better. While km run under my feet my Garmin says I'm running at a rate of 6.30 / 6.40 per kilometer. I'm not respecting the pace set but I feel good, my legs are spinning, the lungs are wide open and the heart beats at an appropriate pace! I'm not in trouble so I continue the ride! Caterers to me detention, and drink again! Only at the 12th km I decided to swallow a supplement. Elena moves faster but I decided to hang on to my 6.40 per kilometer not want to risk walking to exhaustion in the last few miles! Now I'm alone I enjoy the panorama of the lake now has beautiful colors, the music on my i-pod gait makes my poetry. How wonderful to be able to afford these feelings. On the 15th the effort begins to be felt because the road seems flat, but in reality it is not at all. My muscles begin to experience the ups and downs. With all my might I try to put my brain into "protection mode" with respect to the negative feelings: hunger, fatigue, fever, pain the sole of his left foot, "walking a couple of minutes away from" what do you want to be when you stop to regain his strength, so do not pay you if you arrive 5 minutes before. " I tell myself that I will never give up, in all my races have always reached the finish line, even in very poor condition but there are always reached. With the stubborn determination of a lioness, I continue my journey more tiring (ahimè!), arranca a lady next to me but not spring, sometimes walking for short distances and then laboriously continues running. I think "great, but suffering goes on" this must be the imperative: go! 18th km my god nooo! The climb that I feared has arrived ... .... Are tired, your quadriceps me cry, "fermatiiiiii" I reply, "but there own! In your opinion do to stop 18 km to 3 km from the 'arrival? I'd be stupid. "
walk a few yards in the meantime I wipe the sweat I drip into my eyes and create burning, last look at the Garmin and is infinite joy in seeing that I'm doing my best time. The climb ends, it is now only down ... ... smell the finish line, part of the PowerSong from my i-pod! I let my legs back up to speed on that fantastic descent. Almost flight! Last 150 meters I see the finish line, I'm reaching ... .. the friends waiting for me: Donny run, run! Run! Run! Here's the bow ... .... I raise my hands to the sky! I've done it this time! My feet, my legs, my heart and my head took me so far! From Stresa Verbania! INCREDIBLE! In 2 hours 21 minutes and 39 seconds! Embrace Dario, Antonio stop these beautiful images! Enrica (the lady who ran the last miles with me) get to the finish line and rejoicing with us! What a wonderful emotion!! A few yards away I put the medal around his neck. It 's beautiful because I sweat and soul!
Donata Casiraghi
PS. Thank you all for having lived with me these beautiful emotions! May the Lord give us still and always be able to live them and share them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment