Monday, February 28, 2011

Turn Signal Flasher In 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis

27.02.2011 S.Giorgio su Legnano - Campionati Italiani di Società di Corsa Campestre - ... io “devo” partire forte!

I'm here to tell briefly my trip CDS to St. George on Legnano (MI).
I state that I spent Saturday night doing a rain dance in hopes of finding the race on Sunday morning on a muddy field as I like (because, for those who do not realize it was from my quads, I have a travel much muscle!).
Sunday morning departure from Trent at 7.30 in a nice snow as we approached Milan turned into rain.
While I rejoiced during the trip the weather for my comrades, the team sent me af ... .. or (= in that country)! But
arrived in Milan the rain had suddenly vanished blocked by a huge cloud of smog. Cabbages
all my energy spent Saturday night to pray for rain were not used to anything ... .. if I knew I "wasted" energies in some other way more pleasant ;-)
10.30 am arrival on the field competition .... I was hopeful frozen moisture in Milan to find some beautiful boy to warm up .. but I figured I had all the "blinders" focused for the race! At 12
started to change and I realize I have forgotten her bra on race ... ... but then I realize that my talents from "Po valley slightly hilly" it or not it was all the same!
13 hours ... more than 150 women in the pits of the departure of long-cross (6 km), one beside the other horses prancing as they exchanged smiles and fake encouragement of "good luck", but that Actually each of them thought "I hope you come tummy ache. ... or I hope you fall. ... but you beat them you can be assured. "
13.15 the judge on the GO!
I always like playing the whole (which is a 800 meters or a half marathon I "I" from strong)!
But after finishing the first 3 km on my worst enemy "lactic acid" wanted to interfere in my legs!! I still tried to fight it and hold on to the finish, winning the 44th place at the individual level and 11 ° of the team.
15 hours we start the van ... but at some point I find myself in front of Gabriele De Nard intent to change his underwear after his great race and I could not avoid "admire" his mighty physical (if you know Federica .... kill me !!!).
Finally we leave for break in Trento ... Autogrill for lunch .. and then ... and then ... as a "digestive" I could not sing my battle cry "Anima Mia"!
19 hours to arrive in Trento ... my comrades, the team had some upset stomach after my singing performance ... but what a beautiful day in the company of good hard work!
Elektra (Duracell) Bonvecchio
*
SERVICE PHOTO >>> Anthony - Beppe - Ivano
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment