Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dental Vacuum Formers

27.02.2011 S.Giorgio su Legnano - Campionati Italiani di Società di Corsa Campestre - Emozioni

What emotions today ...
Hello Antonio! Good to see you today, looking for looking for our first race, women's short cross, I saw your camera! .. But after the race there you are there to capture all the best moments in the final! that emotion today ... I could not describe because it was a cauldron of cask much for my heart! After a year and a few month or the beginning of my life running I am satisfied ... I am pleased with the results (34th team to Italians), I am satisfied by the company, away from yesterday and today that has enriched me once again the heart of an athlete and not ... I saw my first team (which is my family and always it will be, the Scavo2000 of Rome), I saw all the other teams who ran with us in the training stage of Caracalla ... and I joined my sister and great team today and with them all: the largest win! It was time that my friends always talk about the Romans in 22 Gio Rivera and finally slide shows and last big dinner together, so many laughs, lots of gossip to fatigue in training, races and lots of hugs ... I want you all a good soul, one by one all those that athletics has made me closer ... Today was a great comparison with the champions at high levels, the course was very, very well between ups and downs and the promptings of an audience I could not hear and could see some time ... these are the races: hard work and twinning sports! Thank you for your support and Antonio look as always your beautiful photos!
A big hug ... see you next!
Stella Riva

Once again, the smile of the young ...
Hello Antonio and of course a warm greeting to all the readers of your blog. I am writing to inform you my impressions on these Italian Championships Company that the U.S. Sangiorgesi President of Pastors wanted combined with Campaccio this Sunday, February 27. It 'was an issue once again successful, participation and quality of the participants. Beyond the technical results and comments, I want to submit a few brief notes. All positive. The first concerns the participation of Stefano Baldini as the face and the welcome visit of the artist Annalisa Minetti. "We are on the way to athletics, and this is already important. To be on the right still takes many resources and the help of the media" so Baldini, complimenting for the success of the party and pulling stock of what should be done today for the movement, from its base, because the athletic resume blue to fly. In San Giorgio is a young coach like Carlo Giulioni who is working with the support of the company for the youth sector and this vision is that it should be taken as an example. "My dream is to go to London in 2012. Meanwhile it is already beautiful part of my race or come even on occasions like this because sports are a wonderful thing in life." So as an artist sensitive Minetti was most welcome guest of the event. Good luck to achieve the dream. Among the images più belle del Campaccio odierno, ancora una volta il sorriso dei giovani, dai gemelli toscani Dini, Lorenzo e Samuele che si sono presentati assieme al traguardo, a tutta la grinta che ragazze e ragazzi ci hanno messo. E allora prendiamoci un po' di sano ottimismo da questo presente per il futuro: forse almeno la strada giusta l'abbiamo imboccata. Serve solo crederci e che questi giovani abbiano tutto il supporto necessario perché l'atletica è regina degli sport, parchè vera e autentica.

Con amicizia, Luca Di Falco

*

IL SERVIZIO FOTOGRAFICO >>>di Antonio - Beppe - Ivano

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment